Our world is awe inspiring and beautiful—view and order the stunning wildlife and landscape photography I have captured over the years.
As Chairman of the powerful Oversight & Government Reform Committee, he led investigations into the United States Secret Service, the Department of Education I.T. vulnerabilities, the Drug Enforcement Agency, the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) data breach, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Benghazi terrorist attack, misuse of classified information by Hillary Clinton, Fast & Furious, and the IRS scandal. Congressman Chaffetz left Congress in June, 2017.
Previous to Congress he was Chief of Staff to the Governor of Utah. A former placekicker on the Brigham Young University Football Team, he earned his BA in Communications in 1989 and then joined the local business community for 16 years before entering the public sector.
Congressman Jason Chaffetz is a Contributor on Fox News Networks and a past Fellow at Harvard at the Kennedy School, Institute of Politics. Jason authored the book The Deep State in the summer of 2018.
6) This is all relevant given Biden's claim he is the more ethical choice in this election. Voters might legitimately ask if the wink-nod approach to Hunter's wheeling-dealing will be business as usual in a Biden administration.
5) The report similarly shows that despite former Sec of State John Kerry saying he had no knowledge of any of this, that in fact he too was briefed on Hunter. Seems a lot of people in Obama administration knew this was a problem, but nobody acted.
4) So, Joe Biden was specifically briefed on the U.S. govs concerns about Hunter/Burisma, and he specifically brought up those concerns to his son. How does that comport with "I have never spoken"?? If Joe isn't asked about this at the debate, it will be journalistic malpractice.
3) "Shortly after his conversation with Vice President Biden, Hunter Biden contacted Hochstein and
asked to meet. According to Hochstein, Hunter became aware of Hochstein’s West Wing conversation with the Vice President, who had mentioned it to Hunter." (Page 17 of report)
2) Joe Biden last year: "I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings." That's pretty definitive, right? Yet according to testimony from former Obama official Amos Hochstein, he briefed Joe on his concerns about Hunter/Burisma in October 2015... AND
1) The Johnson-Grassley report raises the many and disturbing conflicts of interests surrounding Hunter's biz dealings while Joe was veep. But it also makes clear that the Democratic nominee is not being straight with the public.
A corrupt Ukraine gas Co. run by a corrupt oligarch hired Hunter Biden for 50k+ p/month to curry favor while under investigation for corruption. VP Biden, point man for Obama to Ukraine, then threatened Ukraine w/ loss of $1B if the prosecutor wasn’t instantly fired. He then was.